The Sutherland Plumbing difference is in the details!
*Included in all water heater installs:
*Premium Brand: “Bradford White.”
*Remove & disposal of old water heater.
*Required plumbing permit.
*Premium ball type shut off valve.
*Thermal expansion tank with solid brass IP fittings.
*Seismic restraints (aka earthquake straps).
*New Temperature/Pressure relief safety valve.
*10 year warranty for parts and labor.
Recent installation of a 75 Gallon Natural Gas Water Heater.
Here in the Portland Metro area and across the nation, school is officially back in session! As a family company, we here at Sutherland Plumbing would like to remind all of our blog readers to please drive safely. Here are a few tips to help keep you, your family, your neighbors and your community safe:
- Carefully read and follow all traffic safety signals and signs.
- When in a school zone please take extra precaution to closely obey the reduced speed requirements.
- When in a school zone, please DO NOT speed-up until you are completely out of the school zone.
- DO NOT text, email or instant message under any circumstances while driving. If it’s that important – pullover to a safe place before using your phone.
- Even if you’re on a phone call using a hands-free device, please be aware that your attention is still distracted and be extra cautious while using the hands-free device.
- This time of year, there are many kids around, even outside of school zones and school hours. Please be careful even while driving outside of school zones and/or school hours.
- If in doubt – SLOW DOWN!
Let’s all work together to keep our kids safe. Drive with extra caution and safety this school season!
Here at Sutherland Plumbing, we see more and more great reviews from our valued customers as each month passes by. Here’s a couple more awesome testimonials from this summer:
“I made an appointment with Sutherland Plumbing – looked up their website as a recommendation from my next-door neighbor. I didn’t even see all these awesome Yelp reviews until now!
Made the appointment online: easy. They texted and emailed confirmation: easy. They showed up exactly when they said they would: easy. They fixed/replaced my broken water spigot and offered a couple of recommendations with pricing before proceeding: easy.
After they finished, they asked if there was anything else we’d like them to look at while they were there. So professional, nice and respectful. It was really a refreshing experience.
They checked our water pressure and looked at our old basement pipes. They gave some basic and thorough advice on what we might be looking at short & long-term – they talked with us a bit and answered questions.
I will call Sutherland Plumbing back for future work and recommend them to friends and neighbors in a heartbeat.”
5 Stars (Yelp)
Jen S – Portland, OR
“After trying unsucessfully to unclog my laundry room drain, I went to Yelp to look for a plumber. I spent a good amount of time reading reviews and decided on Sutherland Plumbing. This proved to be a very good move. They came out, assessed the problem and had an updated standpipe installed in under an hour. Even after my old house tried to thwart their efforts, they had an answer for each challenge. The work was done well, the price was reasonable and I can wholeheartedly recommend Sutherland Plumbing for your plumbing needs. They take pride in their work and it shows!”
5 Stars (Yelp)
Martin T – Portland, OR
Here at Sutherland Plumbing it’s another day with another success story as plumber John Benton successfully installs a 50 gallon gas water heater!
John Benton with one of his newly installed 50 gallon gas water heaters.